ENGINEERING & TECHNICAL SPECIALTIES
Russian Technical Universities and Federal Universities specialties: STUDY IN RUSSIA
• There are 50 specialties in the field of mining, oil and gas engineering, exploration and prospecting of subterranean waters, oil and gas fields and minerals.
• There are 30 specialties in the field of architecture; civil and industrial engineering; project design restoration, design; water and heat supply engineering; production of building materials, units, and constructions.
• There are 50 specialties in the field of aviation; piloting; airport complex management, air navigation, aircraft engines and power generating systems, air navigation maintenance.
• There are 50 specialties in the field of computer technologies, information systems, and security, radio engineering, electronics, robotic systems, telecommunications and communication systems.
• There are 30 specialties in the field of ship navigation, shipbuilding, technical operation of ships and shipping equipment, operation cargo equipment at ports and transport terminals.
• There are 30 specialties in the field of electrical engineering, electrotechnologies, electric power supply.
• There are 50 specialties in the field of agronomy, agricultural engineering, agricultural production and processing, forestry, ecology.
• There are 30 specialties in the field of refrigeration, food technology and production, food and nutrition, biotechnology, bread, fish, dairy products and meat production. Course duration for engineering and technical specialties (academic years): Bachelor of Science degree-4 years; Master of Science degree-2 years; Specialists-5 years; PhD-3 years. Note: some specialties can be studied in either Russian or English.
- Southern Federal University
- Taganrog State University of Radio Engineering (second campus of SfedU)
- Don State Technical University
- Kazan Federal University
- Ukhta State Technical University
- Udmurt State University, Izhevsk
- St. Petersburg State University
- Petrozavodsk State University