STUDY IN RUSSIA: TOP MEDICAL & TECHNICAL UNIVERSITIES
Join RREC ( A unit of Doctors-IEA Pvt Ltd)– For Best Services
RREC offers free counseling services to students who want to Study in Russia, but are confused on where to go and how to go about it. RREC has rich experience in the field of educational services. Through our Head Office in Delhi and a branch offices all over India and abroad, we provide comprehensive guidance and assistance to our students. Our services to the students also extend to Russia through our Directors who are headquartered in Rostov-Russia, and the branch offices/representatives in each University. Some of the services we are listed below:
Study in Russia
PRE ADMISSION SERVICES:
- Free counseling for the students and parents and providing information about various universities /courses in Russia.
- Processing of application forms.
- Ensuring admission to the selected university and obtaining Admission Letter from them.
- Guidance in applying for a passport.
- Guidance for applying to Banks for Education Loan.
- Getting the visa Invitation Letter issued by the selected university.
- Getting the visa stamped on the passport by the Russian Embassy.
- Assistance in obtaining the necessary Foreign Exchange from authorized forex dealers.
- Fully Travel guidance to a particular country.
POST ADMISSION SERVICES:
- Meeting the student at Moscow Airport, accompanying him/her to the university and arranging admission to the university, the hostel etc.
- Arranging to get registration with the local Immigration authorities in Russia.
- Help students in settling down in the new environment at no additional cost.
- Students’ registration and medical insurance at the University.
- Assistance in all the formalities on arrival at the University.
- Provision of food, sim card at arrival in Moscow and in particular city.
- Assistance in any issues concerned. [For the complete duration of Study].
- Travel Arrangements assistance.
- Special travel arrangements for parents.
- Assistance in health-related problems.
- Assisting the student to remit the fees to the university.
- Assistance in opening Bank Accounts in Russia.
- Providing regular progress reports of the student to the parents.
- Guidance for students who have completed their education to get admission in post graduation courses.